A free Estate Planning Seminar is available to churches and other organizations to help members consider the Biblical and legal basis of Christian estate stewardship. This informative seminar provides a convenient opportunity for members to review various estate planning options that will help protect their futures, provide for their families, and generate on-going resources for Kingdom ministries through an estate plan.
- Help ensure the future of your church and Baptist ministry through estate and planned giving.
- Help your people become good stewards of God’s resources through a planned inheritance for their family and for ministry.
- Foundation seminars have helped produce assets under management that now yield an average of $500,000 per month in distributions to ministry causes and Baptist families.
- Currently, about $300 million has been committed by Southern Baptists to go to the Lord’s future work.
- The seminar is free, lasts about 90 minutes and no cost follow-up appointment opportunities are provided to attendees.
For Estate Planning information, call (559) 323-3501
Estate Planning Seminar Contact Form
For more information regarding the possibility of an Estate Planning Seminar in your church or attending a seminar scheduled at a church in your area, please complete the form below and we will contact you:
“Every righteous man lives for the next generation”